The Alesis V Mini is a powerful, intuitive, and portable MIDI controller that lets you take full command of your music software.
With 25 mini-size velocity-sensitive keys and Octave Up/Down buttons, you can expand the keyboard to the full melodic range and play bass lines, chords, and melodies.
V Mini also features four assignable knobs for manipulating effect plugins and virtual instruments: open and close filters, adjust volume levels, activate effects, tweak parameters, and more.
Four velocity-sensitive backlit pads allow you to launch clips or finger drum with exceptional response, and pitch, modulation, and sustain buttons expand the expressive capabilities of your performing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my software?
- Go to alesis.com/account/signin/
- If you have an account; input your Email Address, Password and select the bottom Login to your Alesis account. If you do not have an account, Create one.
- Once you have logged in or created your Alesis user account, choose Register Product.
- Enter the requested information to Register your V Mini and press Register My Product.
Note: Do include all the characters for the serial number including (21) and Purchase of Date by MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Once you have Registered your V Mini controller, you can now find the downloads for the software within the My Products section.
What operating systems is the V Mini supported with?
The Alesis V Mini is supported on the latest operating systems, including Windows 10 and Mac OSX 10.11. The V Mini is a class-compliant plug-and-play device that does not require a specific driver installation in order to be functional and will function with all major Windows and Mac operating systems from Windows 7 and higher to Mac OSX 10.8.5 and later.
Can I use the V Mini controller with my iPad?
Yes! To use the V Mini device to control an app on an iOS device, connect the V Mini series controller to an iOS device using an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- 10–octave range with Octave Up/Down buttons
- Pads: 4 assignable pads; velocity-sensitive; blue-backlit
- Knobs: 4 assignable 270º knobs; blue-backlit
- 2 Pitch-Bend Up/Down buttons
- 1 Modulation button
- 1 Sustain button
- 2 Octave Up/Down buttons; blue-backlit
- Inputs / Outputs: 1 USB port
- Power:via computer USB
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 12.5” x 5.5” x 1.5”
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- V Mini
- V Mini Editor Software (download)
- Software Download Card
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Compact USB-powered design lets you create anywhere
25 expressive velocity-sensitive, synth-action mini keys
4 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads; 4 backlit assignable knobs
Dedicated octave, pitch bend, modulation, and sustain buttons
Includes Xpand!2 virtual instrument software by AIR Music Tech