| Mike Vulpo 17. Mai 2015 – 06:00
Music’s biggest party is hitting Vegas tonight!
That’s right, the 2015 Billboard Music Awards are here and your favorite singers are coming together to rock n’ roll at the MGM Grand Arena.
Hosted by Ludacris and Chrissy Teigen, the three-hour event will feature a wide variety of performances from artists including Fifth Harmony, Nick Jonas, Mariah Carey and Ed Sheeran.
Plus, some stars may just walk away with a few pretty impressive trophies. For the record, Taylor Swift and Sam Smith lead the way with the most nominations.
If you need a quick preview of tonight’s big telecast, you’re in luck! Take a look at five moments sure to get people talking in just a few short hours.
CLICK: All the details on E!’s Live From the Red Carpet telecast
1. T. Swift’s Big Reveal: After much anticipation, the most star-studded music video we’ve ever seen will finally premiere both on TV and online. Titled “Bad Blood,” the work of art features familiar faces (and BFFs) including Gigi Hadid, Mariska Hargitay, Ellen Pompeo and many others. Plan accordingly; the video kicks off the show right at 8 p.m.
2. One Less Direction: In one of the first appearances since Zayn Malik‘s departure, One Direction is slated to present a big award at tonight’s show. And while some Directioners may be excited to see the group’s new red carpet poses with just four people, we’re intrigued by the reported seating chart that shows the band sitting right behind the Kardashians.
3. Moving It Along: Teigen and Ludacris will help spread the pop culture love as the designated hosts of the evening. While John Legend can’t wait to see his “beautiful” wife do her thing, the supermodel is a little more nervous. “No joke,” she tweeted in between rehearsals. “I am scared shitless for Sunday.” Oh this should be good!
2014 Billboard Music Awards red carpet arrivals
4. Breakfast of Champions: It’s hard to believe that 2015 marks 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit theatres. But in honor of the milestone, Molly Ringwald will help introduce Simple Minds to perform their iconic song “Don’t You (Forget About Me).” The nostalgia is real, friends!
5. Collaborations: It wouldn’t be an awards show without some epic artists coming together to create fresh new sounds and performances. Britney Spears will perform “Pretty Girls” for the first time live with Iggy Azalea. Little Big Town will collaborate with Faith Hill while Legend is set to sing alongside Meghan Trainor.
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards air Sunday night at 8 p.m. only on ABC.
Join Giuliana Rancic and Terrence Jenkins on Live From The Red Carpet: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards airing tonight at 6:00pm ET/PT only on E!
Best dressed ever at the Billboard Music Awards